Here are the questions…
1) What book are you reading right now?
2) What color are your socks? (He!He! I told you this would be fun.)
3) What is your favorite YA book (or series)?
4) Do you prefer pie or cake and what flavor?
5) What genre do you normally read/write? (within YA, of course)
6) If you have a pet, what is its name? And if you don’t have a pet, what would you name one if you did?
7) If you could meet any author, past or present, who would it be?
Here are my answers…
1) ENDURE, by Carrie Jones
2) Tan with giraffes on them
3) This is a hard one because I pretty much love them all, but since it’s my quiz I’m going to have to say UNDER THE NEVER SKY, by Veronica Rossi (simply amazing in every way)
4) Pie, rhubarb (but not strawberry rhubarb)
5) Fantasy mostly though I’m trying to branch outside my ‘comfort zone’
6) I have a lovable black lab named Duchess
7) Jane Austen!!!
See, fun right? Okay, now it’s your turn to take the quiz, just leave your answers in the comment section. I can’t wait to know what color your socks are ;)
(P.S. In two weeks I’ll be featuring a YA debut author, stop back to see who it is.)