10. Finding time to write 1,600 words per day is hard.
9. My pre-teen has lost his brain.
8. No one listens to me when I speak, so I need to repeat myself over and over again.
7. Teens love to write without rules.
6. Teens want to be pantsters.
5. Writing for NaNo is hard work.
4. Getting your writing critiqued is nerve racking.
3. I am thankful for everything I have.
2. I really need to buy another computer, since everyone always wants to use mine when I am ready to write.
1. I need more hours in the day!
Whew! This all might sound like complaints, and some are, but this week has been really hard and wonderful all at one time. NaNo is hard and some days I question why I bother writing. Trust me that this is a fleeting thought, but one that creeps into my thoughts every once in awhile. One that I hope to beat and overcome as I catch up on my word count goal this weekend.
Anyone else out there feeling like this during NaNo?