Out of all the books I read so far this year, there were very few that I didn't enjoy. With that being said, I did have a bunch that really stood out in the crowd. My "Top Ten List" includes books that made me laugh, cry and fall in love/lust. I mean h-e-l-l-o Daemon!
I know we all may differ as to which books to place in what order. To be honest with you, numbers 1-4 are totally interchangeable. What were your favorite reads of 2012?
10. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
9. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
8. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
7. Starters by Lissa Price
6. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
5. Croak by Gina Damico
4. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
3. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
2. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
The books of 2013 are looking very promising! I have quite a few that I am looking forward to reading like: The Collector by Victoria Scott, Requiem by Lauren Oliver, Scarlet by Marissa Meyer, and Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi.
Which books are you waiting for in 2013?
I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday and a Happy New Year!!!!!