Twitter is a HUGE resource for writers. Agents actually post, in 140 characters or less, their 10 queries of the day/week. They actually tell the public WHY they aren't interested in a particular manuscript. This is valuable information, especially if you are just starting and aren't sure how to navigate the waters.
Here's who posts #10queries on Twitter:
1. Margaret Bail- @MKBD
2. Maria Vicente- @MsMariaVicente
3. Peter Knapp- @petejknapp
4. Lindsay Ribar- @LindsayRIBAR
5. Sara Megibow- @SaraMegibow
6. Jennifer Laughran @literaticat
7. John M. Cusick- @johnmcusick
Some hashtags to follow are:
A few online resources for queriers:
2. www.publishing-hub.com (we have two wonderful agents here who post)
I know I've missed a few agents and blogs. They are constantly changing, so please feel free to comment and add to this post.
And please, please, please READ EACH AGENT BIO AND AGENCY SUBMISSIONS PAGE BEFORE SUBMITTING!