I work full-time, have two kids under six and am due with my third on 5/29. Everyone constantly asks how I manage to do it all. Well, on 5/4/15 you'll hear from your fellow writers, including me. If you fall into the same category sign up here At the end of the hop one lucky parent will win a care package or a $25 GC.
Not sure what to write about? Sharon has given us a few ideas.
Your post can be about anything related to writing while jugging the responsibilities of being a parent. Here are some questions you can address in your post if you need some ideas:
- How do you make time to write?
- How does your spouse feel about your writing?
- What are the common questions or comments you get about being a writing mom?
- Where is the strangest place or circumstance where you've found time to get some writing done?
- How much time a week do you spend writing? How quickly do you write books?
- What impact (if any) do you hope to have on your children by being an author? Would you want your children to follow in your footsteps?
- How old will your children have to be before you let them read your books (if ever)?
- What tips or words of wisdom do you have to share?