Entangled uses Macmillan Publishers distribution to help sell our books. They help us reach over 120 countries, where we sell our English versions of the works. As a New York “big five,” Macmillan is a huge distributor in the industry and allows us to have significant reach with our titles. Entangled print books also reach Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, and many other bookstores, and we have a list of over 60+ USA Today and New York Times bestsellers as well as RITA award winners.
Applicants for the internship should have 8-10 hours per week available, though the internship is somewhat flexible. In addition, applications should be:
- well-read across the genres in YA especially, as well as adult romance
- fast readers
- able to appreciate romantic fiction of most sub-genres
- open to reading explicit adult romance
- seriously interested in publishing as a career
- able to think critically about story and character
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter detailing your reading interests (including top 5 favorite recent reads), available time per week, and related experience to email@example.com
If you'd like to know more about me and the kinds of books I work with, please visit my editorial website and my submission directions.